Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahhhh My first thoughts....

I've thought about creating a blog again for sometime now. I wanted to get away from the old blog and start fresh! I feel that way about my life and where I am now. I feel fresh, alive, breathing clean air, hungry for life and what the earth has to offer me.
My husband, kids and myself are happy. The joy's listening to only the soft sounds of nature as it surrounds us is enough for me.
Can you say that nature and the earth are enough for today? I am not sure I have ever been able to say that. Tomorrow morning when you wake up, go outside, look up and all around and see if you can feel what I feel!
Life!

Soon I'll figure out pictures and all that! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I like the new blog!

Sarah C said...

Congrats to you on starting a fresh blog. I found your blog because you signed up for the We The People III swap. I am going to sign up for it soon, but like to take a look at the other people who are signed up. I cant wait to see what your blog will turn into =)