Monday, October 27, 2008

School and more school

Not a lot to talk about here. I really need to figure out the whole picture thing, then I could use my pictures as a sounding board! :)
Nannette won an award at school for Commitment. That was really neat, I am very proud of her. She loves school and it shows! Report cards come out on Wednesday and I got a sneak peak of her grades from her teacher and yay I already know she has all A's and B's.
Nannette had a very important event last week she turned 11. Goodness seems like yesterday she was a little 5 lb 12 oz baby in my arms.
Speaking of milestones, Jacob will be the big 4 on Wednesday. Holy Cow! Seems just like yesterday he was a 9 1/2 lb baby in my arms.

School for me is a bunch of hoops I have to jump through, I hope to hear more by the end of November. Sigh........... I really hate waiting.

No comments: